Fantech Floor Fan – ‘Man Cooler’ Versatile CC Series 564
- Includes Ability To Tilt
This Fantech floor fan is a Compact Cooler of the Versatile Series which is a portable floor fan that can increase working efficiency by delivering large volumes of cooling air across a large area in hot working conditions. Safety and working efficiency can be enhanced while keeping workers cool in the workplace.
Products can also be more quickly and efficiently cooled when using this Fantech floor fan – the ‘Man Cooler’. This is the ‘Versatile’ version of the ‘Man Cooler’ which features tilt adjustment of the fan, allowing air to be directed up or down to meet height specific requirements.
- Model CCE564 size
- Frame is square tube steel with powder coated finish
- Fan is of galvanised steel with a high quality polyester epoxy finish as standard
- Intake and discharge guards are fitted as standard
Type – squirrel cage induction motor.
Electrical supply – 240V, single phase, 50 Hz.
Volts – 415V, 3 phase, 50 Hz available on application.
Bearings – sealed for life, ball.
Weatherproof to IP 55.
Operating temperature range -20°C to + 70°C.
Internal Thermal Protection
Replaceable fuse fitted as standard.
- Versatile version features tilt adjustment of the fan allowing air to be directed up or down to meet height specific requirements.
- Built-in wheels and handle make it easy to move across even the roughest floors.
- Compact slim line design permits operation and storage where space is limited.
- Designed to pass through a standard doorway.
- Safety guards comply with AS4024.1:1996.
- Efficient aerofoil axial impeller.